Problem with audiance and Quick launch bar

Jun 29, 2012 at 2:18 PM

hello

I have a problem when I activate the theme on a site collection, the server publishing feature is activated on site collection and I'm deactivates the Quick Launch sub-sites are always present. and if I disable the feature and that I return all theme classque works. Also when I activate the audiance on a link or a folder in the Quick Launch toolbar does not work the audiance.

Nov 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I have the same problem, any position about this???

Nov 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Hi,

Need to modify Masterpage near line 480 to add SPNavigationManager like the v4.master :

<!-- The quick launch bar / left navigation -->
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder id="PlaceHolderLeftNavBar" runat="server">
	<div class="ms-quicklaunchouter">
		<div class="ms-quickLaunch">
			<ContentTemplate>
				<h2 style="display:inline;" class="ms-hidden">
				<SharePoint:EncodedLiteral runat="server" text="<%$Resources:wss,quiklnch_pagetitle%>" EncodeMethod="HtmlEncode"/></h2>
			</ContentTemplate>
			<Sharepoint:SPNavigationManager
			id="QuickLaunchNavigationManager"
			runat="server"
			QuickLaunchControlId="QuickLaunchMenu"
			ContainedControl="QuickLaunch"
			EnableViewState="false"
			CssClass="ms-quicklaunch-navmgr">
				<div>
					<SharePoint:DelegateControl runat="server" ControlId="QuickLaunchDataSource">
						<Template_Controls>
							<asp:SiteMapDataSource SiteMapProvider="SPNavigationProvider" ShowStartingNode="False" id="QuickLaunchSiteMap" StartingNodeUrl="sid:1025" runat="server" />     
						</Template_Controls>
					</SharePoint:DelegateControl>
					<SharePoint:UIVersionedContent UIVersion="4" runat="server">
						<ContentTemplate>
							<SharePoint:AspMenu id="V4QuickLaunchMenu" runat="server" EnableViewState="false" DataSourceId="QuickLaunchSiteMap" UseSimpleRendering="true" UseSeparateCss="false" Orientation="Vertical" StaticDisplayLevels="2" MaximumDynamicDisplayLevels="0" SkipLinkText="" CssClass="s4-ql" />
						</ContentTemplate>
					</SharePoint:UIVersionedContent>
				</div>
			</Sharepoint:SPNavigationManager>
		</div>
	</div>          
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>

Now it works fine for me, hope for you too;